- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Map of Czech Republic
- Tour according to the itinerary
- Traditional Czech Lunch
- Transfers during the tour
- VAT - Local tax
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- From the Skies Above Prague:
Hot Air Balloon Rides Take You Higher
- Each hot air balloon ride will start with a pick up from your hotel in Prague and transportation to the take off location.
- From there, depending on whether you have chosen a private or group flight, you and your travel companions will meet with the pilot and possible the other passengers. There you will receive all of your instructions and details about the flight.
- And then it's take off time! Your experienced and certified pilot will liftoff and introduce you to the skies outside Prague. This might include Kutná Hora, Karlštejn Castle, Krkonoše or Český ráj (Bohemian Paradise) as well as surrounding villages, rivers, mountains and countless other castles and chateaus nestled in between the mountains and valleys of Bohemia.
- In addition to being a pilot, the captain is a certified guide and will be able to enchant you with the immense history and cultural sites that you are passing overhead.
- Most flights last about an hour, in which time you will see charming villages, cloud covered mountains, remote castles, rich and fertile landscapes and fields, and sparkling rivers and lakes.
- Your tour will end with a champagne toast for you and your travel companions.
- Then your private driver will take you for lunch at a traditional Czech restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious typically Czech dish and perhaps a glass of Czech beer or wine (all included).
- After lunch, your driver will take you back to your hotel in Prague.
More about Castles and more
More about Central Bohemia
More about Czech Republic
More about Karlštejn
More about Northern Bohemia
More about this tour
The Czech Republic is full of beautiful landscapes and wonderful views which are only possible to see and appreciate from the sky. In a hot air balloon ride, you are able to get closer to the earth, while still giving you the full view of the horizon. You can dip and fly above old abandoned castles and chateaus which used to house rich families and royals. You can see some of the most fertile and rich land known as the 'orchard of the Czech Republic'. And you can watch clouds dancing across the low mountains, creating a mystifying and romantic view. Any of the tours that you choose will offer something unique from the rest, but it is guaranteed that each of the flights and tours will offer breathtaking vistas and give you a sensation that you have not felt before.