€450 per person
More than 1
A weekend package in Prague - hotel and tours
Czech us out
Prague is a precious gem of a city, lucky enough to have retained its charm and architecture from centuries past. You'll be charmed from the moment you arrive. We include pick up and drop off at the airport, bus or train station. Spend 2 nights in a 4-star hotel in the heart of the city just minutes from some of the most historical monuments like the Prague Castle, the 500-year-old Charles Bridge, Old Town Square. In addition, spend a day with a local who will show you a side of Prague that so many guests never experience. Taste traditional Czech cuisine, local wine or beer and meet a local who can share with you, in depth, what life is like in Prague. Breakfast is included at the hotel and we also provide one incredibly delicious lunch and one delectable dinner.
- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
A weekend in Prague offers so many amazing possibilities. You can easily see the highlights of Prague such as the Charles Bridge, the Prague Castle, New Town and Old Town Square as well as enjoy a few more off-the-beaten-path activities.
Central Bohemia , Czech Republic , Prague Discover Destinations
pick-up from Prague Airport, Train Station or Bus Station
drop-off at Prague Airport, Train Station or Bus Station
Tour Start Date & Time
Everyday at 09:00
- Accommodation in 4* hotel
- Beer or Wine tasting
- Coffee and Traditional Dessert
- English speaking driver
- English speaking guide
- Historical Tram Ride
- Map of Prague
- Personalized travel guide - brochure
- Three course traditional Czech dinner
- Tour according to the itinerary
- Traditional Czech Lunch
- Transfers during the tour
- VAT - Local tax
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Day 1 - The Royal Walk
- Day 2 - Day with a Local
- Day 3 - The Final Goodbyes
Day 1 - The Royal Walk
- Arrive at Václav Havel Airport Prague
- You will be received at the airport by your chauffeur and driven to your hotel in Prague.
- Whether you arrive in the morning, afternoon or evening, you’ll want to take advantage of your first day in Prague.
- If you have the time, you can join the most requested and most famous tour in Prague: Old Town, Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. If you are getting in too late, you can take this tour on your last day.
- Either way, set out and explore on your own the small, cobblestone back streets of New Town and Old Town, walk across the Charles Bridge and even to the castle, which is visible from most places in the city.
- Take a break during the afternoon for a stop at one of the oldest and longest running cafes in Prague, which represents the pinnacle of Prague's society. Enjoy a delicious coffee of your choosing and a local pastry.
- If you are in need of some suggestions for the afternoon, check out our daily tours we offer.
- A dinner reservation will be made in your name at one of the top Czech restaurants so that you can experience true Czech cuisine..
Day 2 - Day with a Local
Meet the Locals
- Meet your local guide at the entrance to your hotel or accommodation.
- Take a ride in style and back in time on board the historical Tram 41 (in season), an elegantly decorated and designed red carriage from a century ago. Your journey will lead you past several of Prague’s most popular and famous sights.
- Join your local guide on an eye opening exploration of a classical Prague neighborhood and learn some little known facts about the history of this location as well as why the local guide has decided to show off this particular spot.
- Have lunch at the favorite neighborhood restaurant of your local guide. Try something new and delicious while drinking in the history of food and beer in Czech Republic.
- Tasting (beer or wine). What’s a trip to the Czech Republic without indulging in a Czech Pilsner or a Moravian white wine? Stop off at a local pivovar or vinara to try some of the local drinks.
- Highlight of the tour: drop by the house of a local citizen and spend some time learning about life during the communist regime. You’ll be able to ask any questions you might have about how it was to life, work and raise a family during this time period.
- Drop-off at your hotel or accommodation with recommendations for dinner.
Day 3 - The Final Goodbyes
Take It All In
- Enjoy your last day to the last drop.
- If you didn’t take the Old Town to Prague Castle tour on your first day, take it today. Then take another walk through the streets, enjoying the beautiful houses and buildings; drop in a shop and take home some Czech goodies to share; stop for a delicious poppy seed or apple pastry in a local coffee shop; or sit back and relax soaking in the vibe of the city at a local restaurant or cafe.
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation and transportation to the airport.
More about Central Bohemia
More about Czech Republic
More about Prague
More about this tour
Included in this tour:
- Private transfer upon your arrival to Prague International Airport, Prague Main Train Station, Prague Main Bus Station
- Private transfer upon your departure from Prague to Prague International Airport, Prague Main Train Station or Prague Main Bus Station
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4* hotel in the center of Prague (Hotel Adria, Hotel U Zlateho or similar) in a private DBL / TWIN room,
- 2x complete buffet breakfast
- 1x two-course lunch
- 1x three-course dinner
- 1x coffee break with a traditional Czech dessert
- 1x tasting of Czech beers wine
- Guided tours with a professional English guide according to the itinerary
- Ride on a historical tram (in season)
- Special information brochure about Prague and Czech Republic for your trip
- Local taxes
Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
User Reviews & Comments
While this time wasn't enough in Prague, the time there was perfect! We couldn't believe everything we were able to fit into such a short time. The second day of the tour with our local guide was so amazing. We saw a lot of places and neighborhoods where we were the only non-Czechs and ate at an incredible restaurant that I wouldn't have had the nerve to enter alone but it ended up being our best meal and we got to talk with the owners who were lovely. Thanks for setting up everything so perfectly.
April 11, 2020